High work specification
(1) Do not work on the same vertical surface. If it is necessary to work within the range where the upper object may fall, an isolation protective layer shall be provided between the upper and lower layers.
Work at height
(1) Wear tight overalls, non-slip shoes, safety helmets, and seat belts.
(2) When encountering heavy fog, heavy rain and high winds of level 6 or above, stop high work.
(3) When carrying out the work, bring the tool bag and tools that are not used temporarily into the tool bag.
(4) Various materials shall be placed on the ground by tethering or slipping, and materials shall not be thrown down.
(5) The operators must not play each other to avoid a fall accident.
(6) No one may modify or remove protective equipment without permission.
(1) Do not climb the scaffolding bars or climb and climb between the balconies from above or below the specified passage.
(2) When going up and down the ladder, face the ladder, hold your hands firmly, and don't hold the objects to climb.
(3) Do not stand on the balcony bar, on the steel pipe rack, on the formwork and its support.
(4) Do not walk or work on strings, purlins and unfixed objects on the roof truss.
(5) Work or walk on the scaffold, pay attention to the probe plate under the foot